|GMCS Classes (General Management and Communication Skills)
|The 15 Days full time Course on General Management and Communication Skills was introduced in the year 2002 to equip the entrants to the profession with interpersonal and management skills and provide exposure to the contemporary issues in the ever changing socio-economic scenario. This course is a prerequisite for membership enrolment of the Institute under Regulation 51A/72A
To equip the entrants of the profession with some essential skills, such as:
- General Management and Business Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Group Discussion skills & Inter-personal skills
- Legal document preparation skills
- To enable the participants to become more confident and capable of using the knowledge gained while doing the Chartered Accountancy Course
- To increase level of awareness of management theory and practice with the ultimate aim of self-development
- To provide opportunities for personal interaction with fellow students and senior members of the profession.
A student who has passed Intermediate / Professional Education (Examination – II) / Professional Competence Course and is serving his last 12 months of articles is eligible to complete the course. The requirement of compulsory attendance in this course applies to all the Articled/ Audit Assistants:
A student after being declared successful in the Final Examination under old or new scheme can be admitted as an associate member only after completion of the course on General Management and Communication Skills
A student who completes Three Months’ Residential Programme in General Management, Personality Development and Communication Skills organized by the Board of Studies will not be required to undergo GMCS Course.